NIDO EUROPE, RUSSIA CONGRATULATE DR. OKONJO IWEALA ON TAKING OVER LEADERSHIP OF WTO
RUSSIA NIGERIA BUSINESS COUNCIL AND ABUJA CCI SIGNS MOU
Follow Our Updates From Twitter
By Babajide Komolafe, Favour Nnabugu & Franklin Alli
The Federal Government’s Transformation Agenda for the economy has attracted $59.6 billion foreign direct investments (fdi) into the country from all over the world since 2011-2014.
The investments cut across cement, sugar, petrochemical, automotive industry and have created jobs for Nigerians and revenues for the government.
The Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Olusegun Aganga, disclosed this, weekend in Abuja during the ministry’s 4th media workshop with the theme ‘Building a greater nation through sustained transformation.’
The Bank of Industry says that it has so far disbursed a total loan of N670bn for the financing of key sectors of the economy.
The sectors are agro-processing; solid minerals and metals; gas, energy and petrochemicals; and creative industry/gender.
The Managing Director, BoI, Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa, gave the figure during a presentation made at the fourth annual workshop in Abuja under the theme, ‘Building a greater nation through sustained transformation.’
It was business-like and fun atmosphere on Sunday, 27 May 2007 at the premises of the Embassy of Nigeria in Moscow, where a meeting of Nigerian Professionals and entrepreneurs in Russia was held to give a new impulse to the establishment of a Chapter of Nigerians In Diaspora Organization in Russia.
The occasion that started and ended with refreshments and various Nigerian music, was considerably well attended by invited Nigerian professionals residing in Moscow and other towns of Russia.
* NIDO WORLDWIDE LEADERSHIP VISITS INEC ON DIASPORA VOTING RIGHTS
* DIASPORA DAY 2017 AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
* CHAIRMAN REX ESSENOWO ADVISES ON FOREIGN POLICY & DIASPORA COMMISSION
* ACTING PRSIDENT, PROF. OSINBAJO SIGNS LAW ON ESTABLISHMENT OF DIASPORA COMMISSION
* FOREIGN MINISTER GOEFREY ONYEMA VISITS RUSSIA, METS SERGEY LAVROV
* NASS PASSES DIASPORA COMMISSION BILL
* NICP PARTNERS WITH NIDO TO BOOST INVESTMENT
* NIDO RUSSIA CHAIRMAN SEEKS CLOSER RUSSIA-NIGERIA BILATERAL TIES
* Nigerians observe Diaspora Day in Russian capital
* Russian President Medvedev Visits Nigeria
* Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister's Visit To Russia
* Russia's Ojajune Becomes European BOT Member
* Russia's Gazprom in Nigeria
* RussAl takes Over Alscon in Nigeria